I would be true, for there are those trust me; I would be pure, for there are those who care; I would be strong, for there are those who suffer; I would be brave, for their is much to dare. I would be friend of all.... the foe, the friendless;
I would be giving, and forget the gift; I would be humble, for I know my weakness; I would look up, and laugh, and love, and lift."
2. "When the leader lacks confidence, the followers lack commitment."
3. "People tend to become what the most important people in their lives think they will become."
4. "People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care."
5. "The effectiveness of your work will never rise above your ability to lead and influence others. You cannot produce consistently on a level higher than your leadership, in other words, your leadership skills determine the level of your success and the success of those who work around you."
6. "All true leaders have learned to say no to the good in order to say to the best."
7. "Positive thinking does not always change our circumstances, but it will always change us. When we are able to think right about tough situations, then our Journeys through life become."
Developing a Leader in you.
Samuel King on Leadership